5 new rules for customer-centric business
- Company: Oracle
- Price: FREE
RULES ARE THERE TO BE BROKEN!
Our goal is to assist you in helping others understand the true power of customer service and what the future of customer engagement looks like.
That’s why we’ve taken some of the old business preconceptions – whether service specific or not - ripped them up and rewritten five new business rules, designed to debunk some time-honoured myths and help you and your organisation take a leap towards that much-feted goal of customer centricity. Read on for the new rules we recommend, maybe take those and mix them with your own.
Content of this paper (8 pages):
- RULES are there to be broken
- NEW RULE #1: Understand whar customers value and focus on that
- NEW RULE #2: Focus on what customers do, not what they say
- NEW RULE #3: Use social to get ahead and engage customers
- NEW RULE #4: Only use metrics that are meaningful to your business
- NEW RULE #5: Think digital first with everything you do