7 Lessons from visionary Context Marketers
- Company: Sitecore
- Price: FREE
Why the Context Marketing mindset matters —and how you can get it
We can compare prices and product reviews online while we’re shopping in a store. We can find a great nearby restaurant with a few taps and swipes. We can even pay bills while taking a walk in the woods.
Now that we’re all used to these kinds of intuitive, contextual experiences, we’ve developed a completely new mindset as customers. Which is why, as marketers, it’s critical that we develop a new mindset to match.
The Context Marketing mindset
What does it take to turn something so easily said into something that’s actually happening? It takes a visionary Context Marketer who can:1. Understand the customer
2. Take meaning from behavior
3. Respond with considered content
4. Disrupt organizational norms
5. Focus on the business case
6. Use metrics that deliver real results
7. Keep everything integrated