Free book: Cross Data marketing
- Company: Valtech
- Price: FREE
This is a 90 pages book that shares advice illustrated by practical examples. It will enable you to advance step-by-step in implementing cross-channel marketing that leverages your data and reduces the friction is your customers’ buying experience.
- How can companies succeed in tracking volatile, hard-to-reach consumers by implementing the right metrics and having teams working together instead of in silos?
- How can they centralize customer data in one place and be in a position to better exploit it?
- How can they recognize the same customer across various touchpoints —whether the internet, a mobile app, a Facebook page or an ad banner?
- How can they optimize cross-channel journeys and identify the marketing channels that contributed most to conversion?
- The customer journey is becoming richer and more complex
- The explosion of new devices has given rise to new usages and a new type of consumer
- An environment where marketing teams must deal with a new and complex data ecosystem
- Where are we with Big Data?
- Analyzing the cross-channel journey: a marketing opportunity
- The unprecedented refinement of cross-channel behavior metrics enabled by new digital technologies is revolutionizing marketing
- The challenges of measuring cross-channel data
- Centralizing data in one place
- Recognizing the cross-channel customer
- Behavioral targeting: reaching the right customer at the right place at the right time
- Optimizing cross-channel scenarios
- How do you identify the last click that led to conversion in a multi-channel digital marketing system?
- Self-assessment quiz: How well-prepared is your organization for cross-channel marketing?
- The Fundamentals
- Think about the project in its entirety
- An example of a SMART KPI
- What are the best KPIs for cross-channel?
Enabling organization to efficiently manage data
- Create a data-driven culture across all departments
- Identify the types of skilled personnel needed
- Aligning business and IT for an agile approach
- The 7 best practices