Analysis: Defining the Modern Marketer: From Real to Ideal
- Company: Oracle Eloqua
- Price: FREE
In January 2013 BtoB surveyed 556 B-to-B marketing professionals who are active in digital marketing about their views of, and practices in, the concept of “modern marketing”—what they are currently doing in such areas as digital marketing, technology, key marketing competencies, most important marketing channels and vehicles, and roles they take within their organizations.
This study, sponsored by Eloqua, presents the findings, including benchmarks that define the “ideal” modern marketer, respondentsʼ views of where they stand in relation to this best-of-breed professional, and how far they have to go to improve. Also included are key takeaways for future consideration.
See the answers to the Following questions:
- Whats the difference between the ideal- and the actual modern marketer?
- Which changes have contributed the most to the formation of the modern marketer
- What is the most important measures to gauge marketing succes?
- Stage of Marketer competencies and methods to improve go-to-market effectiveness
- What are the important types of digital marketing activities organizations used in the last year?
- Is modern marketing more of a science or an art?
- What are the key drivers when evaluating the need for the modern marketer?
- What is the satisfaction level with resources currently received from outside vendors?