Grande Guide to E-mail Deliverability and Privacy
- Company: Oracle
- Price: FREE
E-mail deliverability is about maximizing the potential number of e-mails reaching target inboxes. How well you do with deliverability depends on how your organization:
- Manages e-mail sender reputation
- Maintains lists
- Ensures a quality database
- Acquires e-mail addresses
- Manages bounces
When it comes to e-mail, privacy is about safeguarding the personal information contained in your mailing database. This includes honoring the opt-in/opt-out, data access, and data destruction wishes of the data subject.
- What is deliverability and privacy?
- Why deliverability and privacy matter today
- Why do we need to understand deliverability and privacy?
- Deliverability and privacy basics (terminology, principles, key concepts)
- E-mail deliverability Best Practices
- Step 1: Manage your reputation
- Step 2: Manage your e-mail distribution-lists
- Step 3: Optimize your content
- Return Path’s sender reputation checklist
- Deliverability and privacy processes, tools and technologies
- What’s next in deliverability and privacy?