How to choose the best CMS for customer experience management
- Company: Sitecore
- Price: FREE
Choosing a web CMS is about more than content management
We’ve come a long way since the days when a content management system (CMS) was simply a way to manage and update the content on your website. Today, a web CMS is just one type of technology you need to consistently deliver an excellent customer experience. While your web CMS is a crucial component, today you must look at it as part of a larger customer experience management capability.
To achieve these business outcomes, companies are embracing the discipline of customer experience management and investing in the technology that enables it. A customer experience management platform lets you drive consistency in the experiences that your customers have with your brand. And that’s where a web CMS comes in. A web CMS helps you achieve that consistency and deliver great web experiences. The rest of the customer experience management solution helps you deliver that content and consistency in other channels such as email and social.
Table of content:
- Choosing a web CMS is about more than content management
- The new requirements for today’s web CMS
- From the marketer’s perspective: Important capabilities for your web CMS
- From the developer’s perspective: Important capabilities for your web CMS
- A roadmap for choosing your CMS