Free webinar: Retention and upsell from the contact center
Time: November 20th at 11 am CET - duration approximately 60 minutes
Form: Live transmitted presentation where you can ask questions
Practice: On registration you will receive an e-mail with connection info
The customer selects the channel - you choose whether you want to sell something
Today’s customers expect to get service through whatever channel they use themselves: Phone, email, chat, social media, etc.
This new demand creates opportunities for companies to:
- Maintain a high level of service
- Sell more to inbound traffic
- Create loyalty
Customer service management
In this webinar, you can get a status of how modern customer service works today. You’ll get answers to questions like:
- How can we create a structure that allows relevant data to be available to the right people at the right time in the individual channels?
- How can you - in real time - act on behavioural data, the client leaves the web? For example if we can detect that this client shows a "leaving behaviour".
- Can we make retention on the fly? Or if we can see that the client has a hard time filling out a form - can we intervene and guide, so we don’t loose a customer in the moment of truth?
This webinar takes a strategic perspective, but we also take a journey down the definite "Customer Journey" as it may ideally look.
The webinar is hosted by Oracle